Latest Motoring News
Top 10 Driving Quotes
posted on Feb 12 2015 by Kiri Nowak
Fans of driving as well as anyone who drives a car will be able to relate to these quotes about driving. We have searched for our favourite quotes and sayings about driving. Feel free to share yours with us by commenting below. Here are our top 10 favourite car quotes.
1. ‘The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.’ - Dave Barry,
2. 'Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves'. - Albert Einstein
3. ‘Have you ever noticed that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?’ - George Carlin
4. 'I daydream while I’m driving and wonder how in the world did I make it home?' Anon
5. You know someone actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little not on the windscreen that said ‘parking fine’. Tommy Cooper
6. ‘You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.’ American proverb.
7. ‘Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving and listening to very loud music.’
8. ‘Take it easy driving– the life you save may be mine.’ - James Dean
9. ‘And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension.’ - Senna
10. ‘Yes officer I did see the speed limit sign I just did not see you.’ - Anon