New Car Launches
Welcome: Suzuki SX4 S-Cross
posted on Nov 06 2013 by Jade Hensby
The newest Suzuki was released in the UK on 1st October and it has proven that once again Suzuki shines as the true expert in the field of crossover and four-wheel drive cars. With prices starting at £14,999, this car has certainly got our attention.
Suzuki has used a crossover of styling, resulting in a remarkably bold yet sporty look. This design offers passengers ample room, for both themselves and luggage whilst bringing us the worlds first double sliding panoramic glass sunroof. The next generation four-wheel drive technology with the internationally acclaimed handling of the cutting edge active safety features make it much more than just a vehicle. Its the fusion of family-friendly safety, performance and emotion.
During the designing stages Suzuki realised that they needed to think bigger if they were to compete, and respond to their customer expectations with other crossovers in Europe. They created the new SX4 S-Cross by combining its compact car know-how with technology usually honed for sports utility vehicles. As a result, the new S-Cross has a distinct crossover of styling. The four wheel drive performance, along with one of the lowest CO2 emissions in the segment is an astounding achievement. It is a model that can offer a great driving experience, yet is versatile for family use.
Some important information that Suzuki have released about the SX4 S-Cross:
- CO2 emissions for the petrol models start at 127g/km
- CO2 emissions for the diesel models start at 110g/km
- Four Wheel Drive has four driver-selection modes: auto, sport, snow and lock
- Newly adopted built in oil cooler ensures superior cooling performance for high speed driving and straight shift gate
- Panoramic sunroof is a world's first consisting of two sliding glass panels. It extends over the front and rear seats making the cabin more relaxing for everyone.